and my little guy is eight months old! These past four months have been a blur (won't go into it here but 2011 has been crazy so far!)
Nolan is a hefty one with mega thighs (after dad haha) and an infectious personality. He is quite the talker and has some volume in his cries and screams which ain't so pleasant to hear in the wee early mornings. He loves to blow raseberries, pretend cough and play peekaboo. I guess the only complaint I have is I wished he slept in a hour or so more in the morning so I wouldn't have to be up at 6ish each day. I can only dream of the day when I can wake up on my own accord. It will come...I believe =) We were spoiled from Sofia being such a good sleeper.
We began solids with him back in Feb and he is now already onto the chunks of cooked carrots, peas, potatoes, avocado and egg yoke plus congee and bread. In fact, he doesn't seem to like any of the pureed or liquid type stuff like yogurt and apple sauce. It is fun to feed him cuz he likes to eat.
He has changed so much in the past two weeks. From a little boy who hated tummy time to now being able to roll, go to/from tummy to a sitting position and army crawling/regular crawling. He is trying to pull himself up so I can't imagine what he will do in a few more weeks. Most of his crying now is from banging his head and other tumbles as he explores the world in his own stride. His interest lies solely for his big sister's toys and he wants to taste it all! Sofia is having to learn to share her toys (which incl. Nolan's baby toys). It is the cause of the many pulling matches and rough behavior towards N. I can't help buy smile at the look of disgust on her face when she touches a mega blok that is wet with drool.
I may have already mentioned in previous posts but it still amazes me how different he is from his sister. N loves to use his hands to spin and move things and exploring how his toys work. He also gets into everything and is so strong (changing him is a wrestling match always so beware when he arches his back!)
No comments:
Post a Comment