Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring is here!


What an absolutely beautiful day outside! Since I was working at home this week, I had the opportunity to meet up with Ann and Josiah for lunch today. We walked over to a local eatery that I have been dying to try out, Chez Meme Baguette Bistro on Hastings. Boy were we not disappointed. This family-owned restaurant was packed with people, the environment was warm and inviting and the food was delicious. We tried a From'ton (melted brie, pears and walnuts on baguette) and Chicken Caesar on of course a baguette. Yummy! How nice it is to be able enjoy such great food in your local neighbourhood. I love where we live...

Then on my walk back, I noticed the first buds of spring emerging from branches. I love seeing these little tiny buds of life making their way into another year. Looks like spring has arrived early and here to stay =)

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! What a lovely Spring day, lovely food, and lovely friendship. I am so blessed to have great friend like you.
Love Ann