Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I blogged too soon...

Yesterday was a triumphant day with EC. Today another story...
She had not pooped last night so i knew a big one would come this morning but totally did not see the signs or it just came fast and furious so thus onto the diaper. I should've then stuck her on the potty to see if more would come but didn't so while feeding, explosions erupted! Darn another missed opp. I guess she wasn't quite done because 15 mins after while I was holding her to put down for a nap, another explosion came. So then I decide, maybe there's more and take her to the potty only to come up empty. Then we went out and the whole practice of EC goes down the toilet =O

Maybe I should read up on EC some more as I'm just kind of doing this blindly right now hehe

Here's a photo of the cutie in her potty =)

No comments: