Sunday, July 24, 2011

dolphin? = something?

Sofia has been mentioning dolphins these past weeks and I guess she was referring to the dolphins we saw at the aquarium. Although her random dolphin phrases popped up here and there with no reasoning (we haven't been to the aquarium in ages), I couldn't figure out what else she was referring to...until I realized she was trying to say 'something'...ahhhh

phrases like:

"I want to do dolphins" made more sense now so I would say, "You want to do something?" and she would agree! M: What did you do today? S: "mama, muimui do dolphins" made so much more sense haha It still sounds like 'dolphins' but now I can translate it to 'something'!

Silly MuiMui!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josiah would love to see dolphins at the aquarium with Sofia. Give us a call if you want some company :) Dolphins are so much fun!