Our happy go lucky son has been more fussy of late. He's still a charmer with his toothless grins and moving hands/feet when he's excited or happy but there's been more tears and wakeful nights with him starting to roll and move while on his front. He hasn't quite figured out how to roll onto his back (I think he uses his lower body to thrust himself over). He has really strong leg and lower body muscles that allows him to stick his butt in the air but the head and arms aren't strong enough so he moves forward with his upper body being pushed forward (ouch!) It is much harder to work in solids for the second child. I haven't gotten into a schedule yet but hope to try different foods very soon. I can't survive having to feed both kids before I eat (I'm starving by then!) so Nolan gets fed once everyone else is done their meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment