Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Poor Nolan

My little sweetie pie is becoming quite a hefty guy. We think he's getting close to 18lbs and got some major 'thunder thighs' that mommy has dedicated a song just to those thighs! A few days ago, he started rolling from his back to front and last night even tried rolling in his sleep which caused some broken sleep for mom.

Here's something I've never seen before...(which explains the title of this post)

I was cleaning up around the kitchen after a late afternoon feed. Nolan was in his exersaucer playing. I was looking through some mail and then noticed the room was very quiet. Hmmm... I looked over across the island to see our poor little guy hunched over, leaning against his exersaucer toys ASLEEP! I was so shocked by it, I quickly removed him and put him in bed.

I really should have taken a photo first =P hehe

Has this happened to anyone else?!?!

No comments: