It seems like Nolan has been in our family for longer than two months. We took him for his two month shots on Monday and he was a trouper, taking the three shots with some crying but stopped soon after. He is a whopping 13lbs 4ozs and 57.5cm long so is growing quite nicely. I noticed a bit of flatness on the right side of his head which means more tummy time and propping him so he lies facing the other side.
Our little man is looking more like a 3-4 month old. He still has his sleek, shiny head of hair and now has some baby chub to woo all the ladies. In the sleep category, he is getting better with regular sleep times. His bedtime starts at around 10pm until 4am with a dream feed around midnight. Our feed time has shortened to 30 mins so nights aren't too bad. It has been difficult to include a bottle feed as the milk I express is mostly hind milk and I think it gives him gas. Spit up and milk vomit has dominated this past week. Our chiropractor said it could be his digestive system developing. I have a very strong milk letdown that causes him to swallow air so that also is a factor.
Baby NoNo as his big sister calls him is a chatty boy who loves socializing with us which makes it hard cuz we usually would prefer to leave him alone so we can get things done. I do try to spend some quality time with him and he rewards me with tons of cooing and smiles (the one thing I enjoy about the NB stage). I would say he isn't too fussy and would cry only for a reason (hunger or tired). He is very strong and can hold his neck up quite well when held but still isn't too fond of long tummy times. I can't believe he's grown so much already!
Happy 2 months Nolan! You are a joy to everyone around you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment