Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now I have seen everything...

First it was dogs of all sizes wearing little cute outfits and being carried in a doggie purse or backpack/carrier. Then last weekend, I saw with my very own two eyes, a tiny dog being pushed in a umbrella stroller by the owner. And then tonight at Confederation Park, I couldn't believe my eyes...someone was pushing their wee little dog on the baby swings! It kind of annoyed me because the baby swings are always busy so we don't need pets on them too! Plus then the swings get dirty with the dog paws inside the swing. I overheard the guy say to some kids that his dog loves the swing and slide?!? And I don't think he's the only one out there...when I did a google image search for 'dogs on swings', there were tons of pics of big and small dogs on swings...I think Belle missed out on some playground fun...I think pets need to stay off kid playground equipment...don't you? Maybe someone needs to develop a pet playpark only for dogs to go on swings/slides =P

No comments: