I apologize for the lack of photos lately. I just have not gotten around to uploading and sorting my photos =(
How nice is it that I've been offered a seat on a crowded bus? Three times to be exact. At first, it caught me off guard and I said, "it's ok, no worries". I guess at first it didn't occur to me that it was my round belly that was sparking the kind offer. So this morning, two kind individuals offered their seat to me and I took them up on it. However, I couldn't help but feel a bit weird with receiving such treatment when I wasn't an elderly or disabled person. I am a healthy, young adult. But I guess it is a nice gesture and it is much nicer of a ride sitting than standing. Now I just have to remember to pay it forward and offer my precious seat on the bus =)
2 comments:
I know what you mean...I took my first seat in the disabled section yesterday on the skytrain. =)
It's nice when people are considerate :)
Post a Comment