If you haven't already heard, it looks like we will be having a little bubba boy! Found out at our last u/s and it was a nice surprise. The baby is already head down and likes lying on my right side which is where I feel hiccups and kicks all day long. This one's an active one.
I have to say it's harder this time around and I was just saying to Rob, I'm scared what I'll feel in the 3rd trimester and would love to be done with pregnancy. But then he reminds me, "you sure you want that? it definitely will be harder than one"
I'm not ready for two!!!
1 comment:
You'll do great with two. Everything will fall into place when Baby Boy arrives. The hardest part was when the baby didn't sleep through the night, after that it's not so hard. Plus, you have babysitters for Sofia, so you'll do fine.
Post a Comment