I'm feeling terrible tonight. I'm tired, my neck, back and esp. tailbone is all aching. I don't know if it's due to me standing too much or the baby sitting in a bad position inside. I do know the feeling sucks and I can't do much about it except just lie in bed and call it a night. Perhaps it's time to see Dr. Bonn again... The good news is I'm starting to feel little bubba, little kicks and stretches it seems. Almost half way though and it's an awkward period in the clothing dept. cuz I don't fit my non-preggo pants but my preggo ones don't fit either. Definitely shows that for your 2nd, belly bulge is the first to occur =P
Wow Sofia is 17 months already! We think she's going through a growth spurt. She's been eating quite well lately and have gone back to 2 naps/day including her 11 hrs at night. I absolutely hands down love this toddler stage!
Verbal:
Now that she's mastered walking/jogging, her verbal skills have been developing very nicely. She can say a few animal sounds when we read her "Moo, Baa, la la la". New words: hilo, cheers, boo, signs thank you, guyguy (going out), yeye (grandpa) and she's calling me mama!
She loves to:
-grab our fingers and drag us somewhere. In new unfamiliar environment, she is esp. clingy in that she will want to go somewhere but scared to go on her own so will come and want you to go with her
-dance even in her high chair, she would do this Indian sideway head nod while the rest of the body is moving side to side (haven't yet caught it on video..)
-eat her crayons. I'm guessing she's not ready for them yet like other kids.
-babble; we have no idea what she's saying and it sounds like a foreign language. Sometimes she sounds like she's talking to me or barking orders. Too bad there's no iphone apps to decipher baby babble
-pucker her lips before a kiss. she loves it when i give her a kiss on the lips.
In 5 months or so, she'll have a little sibling to kiss and love =)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are feeling well. Hope that things get better. I thought the second pregnancy is suppose to be easier?? Well, get the rest you need... you'll soon be a mother of two (how exciting!)
Opps I meant 'not feeling well'. My brain does not seem to working well this morning.
Post a Comment