It's 11:25pm on Oct. 21st and I'm noticing initial signs of early labor! (I think)...
Let me retrace back to this morning...
We met with our doctor today for another cervix check. I'm 2 cm dilated and cervix is soft and ready but not effaced yet (has not thinned out and still long). She did a membrane sweep to help it along which wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought. The doctor noted that the baby is lying head-down but on my right side so there's a chance she could either turn posterior or anterior, which means I have to try to be on my hands and knees more to encourage an anterior lie (I thought we were done with the wrong positioning!)
Since the doctor's visit, I've noticed increased pressure down there and it's making me waddle!! haha I was wondering when that would happen. My mucus plug is coming out too which is a good sign. I won't describe what that is but if you are curious, google it... And finally, I getting some intense BHs combined with what feels like period cramps and man does my lower back ache! That's it for now...stay tuned :)
1 comment:
Congratulations, you two!
Sharon just sent around your email and photos this morning. Sofia's very cute!
All the best,
-Robin
Post a Comment