Tuesday, July 08, 2008

NKOTB flashback

Week 25: Baby has been much more active these past weeks, with tiny kicks and tickling from the inside. I find it quite distracting at work which is when she is extra active but it's all good. She also likes to move when I have my laptop on my lap and music playing and when I drink anything cold. Time is flying by quick that I have about 3 months left! So far so good =)

Anyways my coworker sent me an entry from http://www.laineygossip.com/ where she blogged about her 45 min TV interview with the New Kids on the Block! I had such a good time reading it, it inspired me to write tonight haha
http://www.laineygossip.com/New_Kids_on_the_Block_interview.aspx

In fact, I just spent the last hour browsing the web to find this TV interview and voila, I found it! So for all you NKOTB fans back in the preteen era, here's one to reminise about. Seriously, I felt like I was 13 again...they were my first love..sigh haha
http://nkotbnews.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

Enjoy!

No comments: