Thursday, May 08, 2008

Non-baby babbles

I was showing my co-worker what a ranunculus flower looked like (I have those in my hanging wooden planter right now) and came across some beautiful photos on Flickr. Many know I have a love for photography and appreciating good art when I see it. One specifically caught my eye so enjoy! There is something very abtract about the photo; makes me wonder if it's even real or fake as I have never seen one with a stem so long, it can be put in a vase. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabinche/2450764431/in/pool-ranunculus


Rob and I have been hooked on the sitcom show, "How I Met Your Mother." It is a show about friends (like Friends) and instead of a coffee shop, they hang out at their local pub. It's funny and the type of humor our generation can relate to at some level plus one of the characters, Robyn is from Canada so there are frequent references and jokes aimed at Canadians. One of the friends is Neil Patrick Harris, yes the guy from Dogie Howser M.D. This one time, he even made fun of himself by typing in his thoughts at the end of the show on his blog. Also Alyson Hannigan from American Pie (the girl who played the flute) is in it. And tonight was Thursday so it was another heart-wrenching Grey's Anatomy that left me wanting more =) As you can guess, it was an relaxing night of TV and lounging.

No comments: