Let me savor it while it lasts, it's been a long time:)
It's day 3 with the kids rooming together and I wonder why we didn't do it sooner. Bedtime routine isn't completely seamless as I'm still BFing. Sofia still comes out a few times and wants us to sleep with her and Nolan just cries a bit. By 9ish, both are fast asleep. Yesterday morning, I heard Nolan at 6ish but he went back to sleep till past 7am! This has not happened in a long while and I wonder if it even happened in the past.
Dear Sofia started preschool on Monday and she did good. I think back to when I was worried she would have a hard time adjusting being away from home and now I wonder if I should've put her in 4 times/week instead of two:p she has become quite an independent girl and loves climbing on everything, including the toilet to go potty. She's discovered how to use the stool to give her height so is now our go to person for turning on the lights.
Dear Nolan is already starting to mimic others and trying to repeat what we say. It's pretty cute and darn I wish I could freeze him up as he is now.
Now is time for me to focus on my new career and myself cuz I truly believe that if I feel good physically and mentally, I'll be a much better mom to the kids even if it means taking a hour to myself each day.
Life is good:)
No comments:
Post a Comment