Monday, November 01, 2010
The joy of every gardener
is to find a surprise bud sprouting from a plant you have cared for so long. I discovered my joy in plants when we first moved into our home and my one request for housewarming gifts was for plants. Well, I received many unique and wonderful greenery to fill our home and I can proudly say that only one has gone to plant heaven (bonsai...it was a losing battle from the get go) We are nearing our 3 years at this place and today, I found a bud growing from our aloe-type plant. What a surprise...I had no idea it would flower. Now if only I had the same success with my orchids. My plants from Kermodi all need to be repotted and I have no idea how to do it without killing it. I may have to drive it back to Kermodi to seek their assistance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment