What was hiding underneath her gums all these months are coming out fast and furious. The top two teeth are out and her canine (fang-like) ones are poking up under the gums. She's bit me once not too hard but feeding has become slightly uncomfortable as I feel the pressure of the teeth (yikes). I have no clue how moms breastfeed until past 2 years, have no idea. The rate we are going, I'll be weaning soon! The good thing is she is drinking homo milk from a glass cup during her meals. Although this is still not a large amt of milk consumption but it should get better as she gets better at drinking from a cup.
It's been a transition going back to work and adjusting to life as a working mom. You cherish the time you get to spend with your baby and wonder if they are getting the best care they need to grow and develop each day. I realize this is out of my control and is a part of what we as a family have to go through but it sucks having to let this unknown be an unknown. I guess I was raised with both working parents and turned out fine so no point in worrying =P
My baby is turning ONE in a week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment