Sunday, September 03, 2006

She made it!

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that Rachel has arrived in Khujand, Tajikistan! Thank you everybody for your prayers and support for a safe journey.

It's been an interesting week in Vancouver since she left Tajikistan. Work has been super busy as code freeze has been set for next Tuesday and I still got a bunch of things to do. I also decided that it was time that I got back in shape. So when Marian mentioned it was bring your friend day to Survivor Bootcamp I thought I'd try it out. There was another bring your friend day that I missed the week before. Mike went to this and after it he couldn't move his arms.... So I knew it was going to be tough. And oh boy it was. It's been 2 days and I'm still feeling the effects of it. The next session starts on Sept 11th and lasts a month which I'm hoping to join. I think it'll get me into a good exercise routine. Tomorrow's another busy day, going to PNE which I haven't been to for a few years, and a one month baby dinner in the evening. Now that I'm mentioning babies... Congrats to Suzanne and Andrew on their new baby Girl! Kristen Chan was born at 5:25pm Saturday September 2nd. Coming in at 6lbs 14ounces. Both mom and baby are doing well.

No comments: